Are we getting to the point of no return? Maybe. If things kick off, they will not kick off everywhere at once; even if it is coordinated. It will incrementally increase or incrementally subside. Or, nothing will happen besides protests.
We needed another 4 years, especially now with the pandemic. With Biden, we have some very destructive possibilities:
- Mass immigration, even with covid rampant – will mass infected be allowed in without process
- Another crowd of thousands of immigrants called refugees is on the way
- Business destroying shutdowns by doctrine, illegal edict, from the government
- As crime rises, unconstitutional 2A laws and tricky confiscation via buyback or fine/jail/driveway beatings
- Unrestricted international travel – from infected shithole countries; causing a never-ending covid outbreak cycle
- Ultimately with no lockdown relief (allowing people to live free and earn a living), people will have nothing to lose. There will be food shortages. Literal bread lines. Then, very severe events will absolutely happen as people have to defend themselves against the government – and it is self defense at this time
- The more losers we let in, the more burden on the healthcare systems
Polio was a world-wide deadly and body destroying disease. It took 5 years to get it under control with less people globally, less travel across borders, and a more effective vaccine.
Do we really believe we can do it on 1 year? 2 years? 3 years? What do you think?